An accident can wreak havoc on your savings if you’re not prepared. That’s why there’s accident insurance. It gives you a cushion to help cover medical expenses and living costs when you get hurt unexpectedly.
- On average there are 11 unintentional-injury deaths and about 2,340 disabling injuries every hour during the eourse of a year.’
- Nearly 1 in 5 peaple sought medical attention or suffered at least one day of activity restriction because of an injury.’
Would your finances be protected if you suffered an accidental injury?
1 National Safety Council, Injury Facts, 2001
Choose the coverage you need and hetp protect your finances.
Accident insurance can pay you a lump sum benefit for on- or off-the-job accidental injuvies, plus some medical benefits. Because accident insurance is supplemental, it works in addition to other insurance you may have. You can use the policy on its own or to help till a gap left by your other coverage.
Here’s what you get with the Accident policy:
- Benefits paid directly to you unless assigned
- Competitively priced coverage to help fit your budget
- Coverage for an unlimited number of accidents
- Guaranteed renewable to age 70, subject to change in premiums by class
- Benefits paid regardless of other coverage
- Premiums based on the number of units chosen
- Coverage for you or your whole family