Flood Insurance

Did you know most home and business insurance policies donít cover flood losses? If your community is a participant in the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), youíre eligible for federally sponsored Flood Insurance coverage for your home or business.

The Ken Hein Insurance Agency Participates in the National Flood Insurance Program
Ken Hein Insurance Agency is an active participant in the NFIP. By selecting National Flood Insurance coverage through a reliable company like Ken Hein Insurance Agency, you can have peace of mind knowing youíll receive a high level of customer service when you need it most.
Excess Flood Insurance Coverage May Be Available
In some states, if you purchase National Flood Insurance through The Ken Hein Insurance Agency and find you need more coverage than the maximum limit provided by the NFIP program, you may be eligible to purchase additional coverage through an Excess Flood Insurance* Policy from your Ken Hein Insurance Agency.
Why Everyone Needs Flood Insurance!
 Everyone lives in a flood zone.  In recent years, almost 25% of all flood insurance claims came from areas no one considered high risk.1
 You canít rely on Federal Disaster Assistance alone.  Many people donít qualify for grants, making the most common form of assistance a disaster home loan. These loans, with an average repayment term of 18.5 years, must be repaid: principal plus interest.2
 Flood insurance is affordable.  The average annual premium for $100,000 of Flood Insurance coverage is about the same as the average monthly payment for a typical $50,000 disaster home loan.3
 Flood insurance pays your claim
and thereís no payback requirement.
 National Flood Insurance is the best way to recover from flood damage because you donít have to qualify for disaster relief, if itís available, or go into debt.4

.:. Close Window .:.

Web Design & Promotion by Nolee-O Web Design