What Should I Consider?
You might think, "Why do I need insurance, I’m renting?" Well, even though your landlord probably has an insurance policy on your building, you’ll need to protect your personal interests too. And…it only costs a little to protect a lot. Renter’s insurance is less costly than you might think.
Things to consider:
- What would it cost to replace the contents in my home?
- Do I have an inventory and photographs of my personal possessions?
- Should I purchase flood insurance?
- What kind of protection do I have against liability?
- Will my guest’s medical expenses be covered if they are accidentally injured in my home?
- Can I save money if I have my auto insurance with Ken Hein Insurance Agency too?
- How can I make my home safer and possibly save money?
Don’t wait another day to get renters insurance!